Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I love candy

Somedays we do nothing...but still you do it all. I had no plans. And then my sweet Victoria calls and wanted to meet up for brunch in Lower East side. we spent the hole day walking around. looking at restaurants, boutiques, people etc.

we found this candystore in lower eastside...they had it all...



This Restaurant is not easy to spot if you don`t know it`s there...it`s inside an alley. Victoria showed me this little hidden pearl. The inside is even better and the meny looks great...but I think i`m gonna save this pearl for a special occasion...and then you can see the inside ;) You can only reserve a table if you are a group of 5 and more. If not, you have to wait for a table and it can take up to 2 hours...lucky you, they have a bar;)


No comments:

Post a Comment